Starting off your day well, having a good breakfast is fundamental. It’s the first meal of the day and the recommendation is that it is healthy and abundant. An Australian woman, went into one of the chains Krispy Kremper store considered to be well-known and quality-safe products. But while she took to eating her doughnut, she noticed that it had a very weird and quite disgusting taste. Looking at the doughnut better, she discovered a cigarette-butt inside.
During the preparation of the product, it is most likely that the employees were smoking and accidentally dropped the cigarette in the dough. Or rather, this is the version rported by Metro. “I am appalled by what has happened”, said the women-“that cigaretee-butt may have contaminated many Doughnuts and put both my health and that of my child at risk, as well as that of many other people.”
She decided to file charges and needless to say, up came the multinational response immediately. Krispy Kremper executives immediately started contacting the woman and assured her that they would take up serious measures to improve the hygiene during the processing of the goods in an effort to protect the health and well-being of all its customers.